[linux-dvb] UK Freesat twin tuner USB/PCI/PCI-E

Mike Beeson michaelbeeson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 16:15:40 CEST 2008

Thanks everyone. This is really helpful info.

I'd like to go DVB-S2 for future compatibility as I don't want to junk the
tuners and get new ones if the BBC or ITV decide to go to DVB-S2. It looks
like the Technotrend S3600 is the best option at the moment.

My main concern is having two of these USB and whether I will get any
trouble with this??

Mike.