[linux-dvb] Dposh DVB-T USB2.0 seems to not work properly

Andrew Websdale websdaleandrew at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 10 23:49:18 CEST 2008

I've got a Dposh DVB-T USB2.0 (marked ATMT) and I've downloaded some
firmware ( which was v.difficult to find as the page in the wiki is blank)
which put the stick into a "warm" state i.e.

dvb-usb: found a 'Dposh DVB-T USB2.0' in cold state, will try to load a
firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-dposh-01.fw'
dvb_usb_m920x: probe of 5-1:1.0 failed with error 64
dvb-usb: found a 'Dposh DVB-T USB2.0' in warm state.
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software
demuxer.
dvb-usb: Dposh DVB-T USB2.0 successfully initialized and connected.
usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_m920x

I've tried Kaffeine and w_scan to no avail, (WinXP gets a signal), I could
do with some advice on a)perhaps new firmware and b)help with how to use
dvbsnoop or similar to divine what is happening with this device as I lack
sufficient knowledge to proceed
Regards Andrew