[linux-dvb] Fwd: wrong dvb-t channel information in file "dvb-t/at-Official"

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 21:27:56 CEST 2008

Hi, Christoph,

--- Christoph Pfister <christophpfister at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Am Samstag 07 Juni 2008 16:08:23 schrieb Emanoil
> Kotsev:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've got the same issue and found the channels in
> the
> > Bavarian broadcast file. I think I wrote to the
> list
> > then.
>
> Are you sure you wrote to the list? Because I try
> carefully to deal with all
> the relevant mails. Feel free to cry if you don't
> get an answer within a
> reasonable amount of time.

I'm sure I wrote but not to the list as I was not
subscribed.

I found your e-mail (cam at mathematica.scientia.net) in
the dvb frequency files.

the mail was send at 13.11.2007 14:36 from
Emanoil Kotsev <a9706152 at unet.univie.ac.at>

you tell me what was wrong with this e-mail

I wrote also to the info at dvb-t.at, who provide
information about dvb-t in austria and they also did
not respond. I think the yshould have published this
information on their official site, so everybody could
use it ...

regards