[linux-dvb] Dposh DVB-T USB2.0 seems to not work properly

Andrew Websdale websdaleandrew at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:58:53 CEST 2008

2008/6/11 Antti Palosaari <crope at iki.fi>:

> Andrew Websdale wrote:
>
>> I got the front end info from dvbsnoop last night & it says its a Zarlink
>> MT352, but I should try to open the stick anyway to clear up exactly what
>> chips it uses, although I think its moulded plastics so I'll have to cut it
>> open.
>> Andrew
>>

> If dvbsnoop says that there is Zarlink MT352, then there should be.
>
> It should be also seen from the log, try to look your message.log again to
> see if there is mention about Zarlink MT352 demodulator / frontend and
> Quantek QT1010 tuner.
>
> It could be also possible that tuner is not working.
>
> Antti
> --
> http://palosaari.fi/

I've examined the logs, & I can find no mention of a Quantek tuner - your
suggestion of a non-working tuner seems likely, as tuning is what doesn't
seem to work when I run e.g. w_scan - can you make any suggestion as to
where I go from here? I'm more than willing to test new code etc.
regards Andrew