[linux-dvb] pctv452e and TT-S2-3600 step-by-step howto

Michael Schöller michael.schoeller at schoeller-soft.net
Thu Jun 12 23:58:03 CEST 2008

Dominik Kuhlen schrieb:
> Hmm, this is strange. looks like you are using old drivers or old
> dvb-core module that doesn't support the new ioctls
> Did you load the modules with
> insmod ./dvb-core.ko
> insmod ./dvb-usb.ko
> insmod ./lnbp22.ko
> insmod ./stb0899.ko
> insmod ./stb6100.ko
> insmod ./dvb-usb-pctv452e.ko
> to be sure that no old/other modules were used?

Yes, I did as described. I also checked if no old modules are loaded.
Just do be sure I downloaded the newest kernel from the PS3-kernel tree
and compiled it before following the step by step how to.

However the error is still the same.
Well I try a shoot into the blue and say this is a compatibility problem
of the code with the ppc architecture. Since this is the only
significant difference I can think of.

Michael