[linux-dvb] Re : Re : No lock possible at some DVB-S2 channels with TT S2-3200/linux

psofa psofa.psofa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 21:31:44 CEST 2008

The patch didnt do anything for me either.
For me the no lock possible applies to dvb-s transpoders as well.
(solvable by +4mhz)
Id like to add that even when i manage to tune with a +4mhz offset,
the signal isnt as good as my stb.
For example the stb shows 60% signal and obviously plays the stream perfectly,
while the card throws macroblocks all over and sometimes even freezes.

I wonder if everyone with that card has problems or just the 4-5 people ive
seen mentioning it in this list.
(im sorry in advance if i did anything retarded with the mailing list... :) )