[linux-dvb] TT 3200 locking on 8PSK channels fail

Ales Jurik ajurik at quick.cz
Tue Jun 17 23:16:21 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 17 of June 2008, Meysam Hariri wrote:
> After successfull compilation of multiproto drivers and dvb-utils with
> patched szap on linux kernel 2.6.25.7, locking works great on dvb-s2
> channels with QPSK modulation but no chance on 8PSK. the patched szap and
> the unpached version also lock on dvb-s channels but i need to run szap
> multiple times until i get lock.on an 8PSK channel with FEC 9/10 locking
> fails totally and i could never get lock. any suggestions?
>
> Regards,

Hi,

your problem seems to correspond with problem in this thread:
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-May/026020.html.

But I'm able to get without problem lock on some channels DVB-S2, 8PSK and
FEC2/3 (SkyItalia from 13.0E) but not on channels with higher FEC.

I've tried only on FEC 3/4 - which channels with FEC 9/10 did you tested?

Regards,

Ales