[linux-dvb] hauppauge HVR 900H

Giulio Paci giuliopaci at interfree.it
Mon Jun 23 11:49:47 CEST 2008

Hi to all!

    As some of You've already done I've bought one of these not
noticing it's a 'H' version.

    I'm trying to find out if there is something to do in order to
make it work with Linux, even with experimental pre-alpha code.

    Is there anything that I can do? (I've checked out
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6010
<http://linuxtv.org/hg/%7Emchehab/tm6010> and I'm trying to figure out
howto compile, as I've some compilation errors)

    My target is just to get a TV working on my Linux box and buying
another model is still an option for me, but I'll prefer if there is
something that I can do to get this model working (Maybe testing some
code?).

    Many thanks for all Your work.

    Giulio.