[linux-dvb] Dposh DVB-T USB2.0 seems to not work properly

Andrew Websdale websdaleandrew at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:28:28 CEST 2008

2008/6/24 Andrew Websdale <websdaleandrew at googlemail.com>:

> m920x_mt2060_tuner_attach
> MT2060: successfully identified (IF1 = 1220)
> dvb-usb: Dposh(mt2060 tuner) DVB-T USB2.0 successfully initialized and
> connected.
>
> so far so good :) , but when I scan with Kaffeine I get this:
>
> Demod init!    //this repeated ~ 30 times
>
> mt352_read_register: readreg error (reg=3, ret==-110)  //then this block or
> mt2060 I2C write failed (len=2)                           //similar
> repeated until end of scan
> mt2060 I2C write failed (len=6)
> mt2060 I2C read failed
>
> Could this just be due to not getting the .i2c_address set in the
> 'm920x_mt2060_config' struct correct, or is it another dumb error on my
> part?

after trying a different address (0x61) I no longer get all the "Demod
Inits!" & the failed reads, however I still have no result on scanning. I
shall try to find out what's going on with dvbsnoop also maybe try different
i2c addresses.I've attached the my version of m920x.c, so anyone is welcome
to point out any mistakes, as I'm v.new to driver dev.
regards
Andrew