[linux-dvb] Cinergy C HD PCI works

Mikko Mäkinen mikko.reijo.makinen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:54:20 CEST 2008

I'm sorry that I have bothered you, since Cinergy C HD seems to work fine
with mantis+2.6.24-19. The first problem was bad contact in PCI slot, and
the second was that there were no signal in the cableTv -cable. I was told
that of course it works, but then i turned out that it was never tested with
DVB-C equipment; only with analog TV. Building and therefore also the
cabling is so old that it can't carry DVB signal. I took the computer home
and everything worked fine. I should have investigated this more in depth
before posting my irrelevant problems to the list.

Mikko Mäkinen