[linux-dvb] Problems with Terratec Cinergy Piranha

Esa Hyytia esa at ftw.at
Fri Jun 27 16:23:30 CEST 2008

> That's your mistake -- now for DVB-T the default mode needs to be
> left as 4 (that's DVBT-DBA-drivers; how that specifically differs
> from mode 0 DVB-T I have no idea, but that's the way it is now)
>
> Only mode 4 will work with yesterday's /siano snapshot, even
> though the firmware is the same -- you'll also need to rename the
> firmware to what the code expects:
> dvbt_bda_stellar_usb.inp

I have not tried this as for no apparent reason the stick
suddenly started to work. In any case, thanks to everyone
involved in supporting this device.

I also collected from the mailing list the instructions on how to
get this device running and added them at the end of the wiki page,

 http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_Piranha

Esa