[linux-dvb] Location of parser.pl

Andrew Websdale websdaleandrew at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 29 20:14:47 CEST 2008

2008/6/29 Andrew Websdale <websdaleandrew at googlemail.com>:

> 2008/6/29 Markus Rechberger <mrechberger at gmail.com>:
>
>> 2008/6/29 Andrew Websdale <websdaleandrew at googlemail.com>:
>> > I'm looking for a copy of parser.pl - it seems to have disappeared from
>> the
>> > hg repos, or I might not have looked hard enough.
>>
>> I put the scripts and usbreplay together in one repository around 15
>> months ago.
>> http://mcentral.de/hg/~mrec/usbreplay<http://mcentral.de/hg/%7Emrec/usbreplay>
>>
>> -Markus
>>
>>   I'm  attempting to modify the M920x driver to work with my
>> > Dposh dvb-usb stick, which has a MT2060 tuner , unlike the existing
>> driver
>> > which works with the Q1010 instead & I wanted to generate some firmware
>> for
>> > it.(at the moment blue LED does not light & no result from scanning)

I've parsed the UsbSnoop logs I got  - the new firmware file is loaded OK
although I've still to receive any TV or even light the LED.  The version
embedded in the fw file is "0.95 20051010" instead of "0.94 20050524" which
is in the existing dvb-usb-dposh-01.fw file.I've attached it, if anyone
wants to inspect it.