[linux-dvb] linux-dvb Digest, Vol 40, Issue 81

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:17:31 CEST 2008

Glad you finally managed to load the drivers :D. Really, this kind of
"hidden" behaviour with modules is one of the reasons that make me hate
Ubuntu ;)...

Anyway, now that you have the DVB frontend created (check it by looking for
a /dev/dvb/adapter0 device) ,you should be able to use i.e. Kaffeine to
access the DVB-S frontend.

Regards,
  Eduard