[linux-dvb] Re : Re : Twinhan 1041 (SP 400) lock and scan problems - the solution [not quite :(]

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:54:39 CEST 2008

So where are the logs?

Can you give me the link to the sattelite you're using on lyngsat site?
There are many Atlantic (Birds) sats so I don't know which one you're
referring to.

I'm sure Manu knows much more about that driver than I am, but I think the
code takes the clock into consideration when calculating parameters for
search algorithm.