[linux-dvb] S2API vs Multiproto vs TT 3200

Jaap Crezee jaap at jcz.nl
Tue Oct 7 14:48:29 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

gimli wrote:
> Hi All,

<snip>

> was made. Please cool down and bring the pieces together to give the
> user the widest driver base and support for S2API.

With this in mind, I would like to work on porting the TT S2-3200 driver stuff to S2API. I have done a little bit of
research and found out that it is hard to find what the differences are between both API's on a source/technical level.
Can anyone offer some insight into differences or give some starting point (or maybe even an example) of how to port
Multiproto drivers to the S2API?

I own a TT S2-3200 card and would like to see it supported by kernel.org vanille kernel... For now, everything works
fine (Scanning, tuning, CAM module, Diseq), except I haven't tried S2 channels yet.

Regards,

Jaap Crezee