[linux-dvb] S2API vs Multiproto vs TT 3200

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:06:08 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 02:48:29PM +0200, Jaap Crezee wrote:

Hello,

TT S2-3200 is of special interest for VDR's user because Klaus himself
has one of those cards, and don't want to switch to a non working (for
him) tree... so from my point of view the support for this card is a top
priority :-)

--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre