[linux-dvb] Nova-T-500 Remote & dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw

Public Email mail at thedesignshop.biz
Fri Oct 10 13:30:58 CEST 2008

Hi. I have just updated to the new firmware and updated the v4l-dvb
drivers, installed the new modules and done a cold boot.

Everything is working nicely except for the remote. Pressing any key
once results in constant key repeats. Killing lircd and restarting it
doesn't stop them (it just carries on repeating the key that was
pressed before killing lircd). It isn't the remote as removing the
battery has no effect.

It all worked fine with dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw

Also dmesg is still being flooded with "dib0700: Unknown remote
controller key:" with both firmwares and the latest drivers and there
are several "dtv_property_cache_sync()" appearing every 5 mins too.

I am using gentoo with 2.6.24-tuxonice-r9 kernel.

Thanks
Alex