[linux-dvb] stb0899 and tt s2-3200

Igor M. Liplianin liplianin at tut.by
Sat Oct 11 11:40:36 CEST 2008

В сообщении от 11 October 2008 05:12:09 Hans Werner написал(а):
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>
> > Datum: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 00:00:25 +0300
> > Von: "Igor M. Liplianin" <liplianin at tut.by>
> > An: linux-dvb at linuxtv.org, Steven Toth <stoth at linuxtv.org>, Steven Toth
> > <stoth at hauppauge.com>, Darron Broad <darron at kewl.org>, Manu Abraham
> > <abraham.manu at gmail.com>, vdr at linuxtv.org Betreff: [linux-dvb] stb0899
> > and tt s2-3200
> >
> > I successfully ported stb0899 to S2API
> > For know it is just for testing purposes. Feel free to test it.
> > Any feedback welcome.
> > Locking better with szap-s2 (sorry)
> > I have tested with DVB-S2 8PSK and DVB-S 27500 kSyms/s
> >
> > http:/mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin
> > http:/mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/szap-s2
> >
> > --
> > Igor M. Liplianin
>
> Igor,
>
> the attached patch (against
> http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin) adds S2API support for
> the STB0899+Mantis based cards such as the
> Twinhan VP-1041 (also known as Azurewave AD SP400 or Technisat Skystar HD2)
>
> Could you please add it to your s2-liplianin repository?
>
> It includes Mantis PCI bridge, CU1216 and Fujitsu MB86A16 DVB-S/DSS DC
> Receiver support.
>
> It is the same as the code from Manu Abraham's mantis tree at
> http://jusst.de/hg/mantis, so thanks to Manu.
>
> I tested with the Twinhan VP-1041.
> Channel locking works for me for some (but not yet all) channels with
Same with my s2-3200, so I marked the driver like experimental( I must say
almost useless, as my favorite channel unwatchable) for now.
I quickly ported to S2 API + s2-3200 that code:
http://www.twinhan.com/files/AW/Linux/AZLinux_v1.4.2_CI_FC6.tar.gz
And it locks every channel (???), but stream appears broken, though I can see,
that channel is right.
It is necessary to make driver stable, then to add anything.
> Kaffeine (S2API patch). Perhaps it will be better with your szap-s2 when I
> have time to test that.
>
> Regards,
> Hans

Regards