[linux-dvb] Attention user: CityK

CityK cityk at rogers.com
Thu Oct 23 02:13:35 CEST 2008

Steven Toth wrote:

> Devin Heitmueller wrote:
>/>  Sorry to bother the other members of the mailing list.
/>/>
/>/>  Will user "CityK" please contact me off-list regarding some
/>/> questionable edits to the linux-dvb wiki?  I attempted to contact you
/>/> via the address in your linux-dvb wiki account, but the email address
/>/> associated with that username is no longer valid.
/>/>
/>/> Thank you, and again apologies to the other list members.
/
> CityK: It goes without saying, but I will anyway, can you also please
> update your wiki email addr?

> Thanks,

> Steve

The CityK discount window is now open for business again.  Please submit your bids.  Results of the auction will be disseminated through the usual channels.