[linux-dvb] Merge multiproto tree
Jelle De Loecker
skerit at kipdola.com
Mon Sep 1 23:09:10 CEST 2008
Christophe Thommeret schreef:
> Le Monday 01 September 2008 22:33:40 Manu Abraham, vous avez écrit :
>> Something seems to be stinking. There is no reason to legitimately delay
>> so much. If the intention is for a merge, please do so within the next
>> few days.
> Hi Manu,
> Funny to see that you are now giving multiproto merge a very high priority :)
> Anyway, as an application dev, i prefer Steve's proposal. And porting drivers
> to this new API shouldn't take ages.
I'm sorry for my ignorance, all this drivers and api scene is still new
territory for me, as I said before :)
but could you explain why designing a whole new api is preferable to an
/Met vriendelijke groeten,/
*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linux-dvb