[linux-dvb] Multiproto API/Driver Update

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Mon Sep 8 22:47:39 CEST 2008

Is there any change in the cultiproto disecq code?

For example
MythTV won't tune to channels on disecq port 2 or higher. (Disecq port 1
always works)

However, Kaffeine works. I'm able to watch every BBC channel on Astra
28,2 (which is on my second port)

This made me think it's MythTV.
But a friend of mine now said an older, regular DVB-S card DOES work
with disecq.

I must point out that I'm not using the latest multiproto drivers, the
one with the old_api support (so that I don't have to patch mythtv)

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg