[linux-dvb] Re : TT S2-3200 driver

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 13 19:29:56 CEST 2008

Le 09.09.2008 10:31:06, lucian orasanu a écrit :
> Hy all
>
>  Maybe if we post logs, from stb08900 driver tunning to diferent
> transponders that dose not work will help Manu Abraham to solve the
> problem. Right??
>
> Regards Lucian.

OK, here we go. Attached are several logs: two successes for "good"
transponders, even if lock is a bit slow to come (freqs: 11093MHz and
11555MHz)
Two others which are failures for 11495 and 11499 MHz (the actual
transponder is announced at 11495Mhz freq). As you can see it gets the
carrier OK (after a while though) but fails to get the data. This
transponder has the same characteristic (symbol rate is 30000,
polarisation is vertical) than the 2 others with the only diff being
the FEC which is 5/6 instead of the more common 3/4.
HTH
Bye
Manu