[linux-dvb] S2API - Status - Thu Sep 11th

Steven Toth stoth at linuxtv.org
Sun Sep 14 18:49:06 CEST 2008

Christophe Thommeret wrote:
> Le Sunday 14 September 2008 16:46:01 Christophe Thommeret, vous avez écrit :
>
>> (Exept for the cinergyT2 case off course)
> Missworded, cinergyT2 has always worked wit old api.
> I menat, all devices work now as expected with both old and new api, except
> cinergyT2 which only works with old api.

I understood what you meant, but thanks for clarifying.

I posted a patch to the list a few mins ago. If S2API is accept we'll
debug the patch and get the device withing with the new API. It's an old
driver (2004) but it's still being used.... it should probably come back
to dvb-core unless anyone has significant reasons why it should not.

Thanks,

- Steve