[linux-dvb] Full Mantis pull with TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD hangs system on boot

Niels Wagenaar n.wagenaar at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 21 15:39:36 CEST 2008

-----Original message-----
From: Manu Abraham <abraham.manu at gmail.com>
Sent: Sun 21-09-2008 15:27
To: Niels Wagenaar <n.wagenaar at xs4all.nl>;
CC: linux-dvb at linuxtv.org;
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] Full Mantis pull with TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD hangs system on boot

> -- SNIP --
>
> Is this the offending changeset ?
>
> http://jusst.de/hg/mantis/rev/e466a650ef20

I think it is. An other person I know, did a pull on 16 September. And he didn't encounter the problems as I and others had this weekend. And yes, the other three persons tried the installation since last friday(-evening). So it's a good bet, that the changeset is indeed the problematic one.

The reason for why several people had this problems, is because they all wanted to test VDR. And this DVB-S2 card is one of the cheapest to buy over here in the Netherlands.

> Regards,
> Manu

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar