[linux-dvb] DVBWorld DW2104

Kristiadi Himawan kristiadi.himawan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:24:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have try DVBWorld HD 2104 CA+CI USB Box at my Debian Etch using Igor patch
driver for 2104 dvbs2
but found error messages about firmware file.

dvb-usb: found a 'DVBWorld DW2104 USB2.0' in cold state, will try to load a
firmware
firmware: requesting dvb-usb-dw2104.fw
dvb-usb: did not find the firmware file. (dvb-usb-dw2104.fw) Please see
linux/Documentation/dvb/ for more details on firmware-problems. (-2)
usb 5-4: New USB device found, idVendor=04b4, idProduct=2104
usb 5-4: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=0, SerialNumber=0

Is this normal ? because usually there's frontend device installed also.
--

BR/KH