[linux-dvb] Satelco EasyWatch reception woes in the 11700-11800 MHz range

David Santinoli marauder at tiscali.it
Tue Sep 23 15:15:50 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I'm experiencing reception problems (blocky video and scratchy audio)
with my Satelco EasyWatch PCI card (PCI ID 1131:7146) when tuning to
certain frequencies, roughly in the 11700-11800 MHz range.  Channels
outside this interval are tuned OK.
It does not look like an antenna-related issue, since feeding the same
input to a different card (Twinhan VP1032) or a set-top box gives good
results with all channels.

Anyone with similar experiences (with this or other cards)?

Thanks,
 David
--
 David Santinoli
 Tieffe Sistemi S.r.l.                      viale Piceno 21, Milano