[linux-dvb] Support for Pinnacle PCTV mini stick (USB TV Tuner) 80e

Doug Lung dlung0 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:57:09 CEST 2008

Thanks, Devin, for your work getting the Pinnacle HD Pro Stick (801e) working!

Here is the info Pinnacle gave me regarding the devices in the Mini-Stick:

-          Tuner: NXP TDA18271HD

-          Demod: Micronas DRX3933J

-          USB controller: EMpia 2874

-          We have included a low-noise amplifier to improve the
sensitivity in weak-signal situations ("Signal Booster"). To prevent
overdriving with stronger signals, the LNA can be switched off. The
switch is provided in software (in our TVCenter Pro application, and
for Windows Media Center users in a small separate tool).

           ...Doug