[linux-dvb] Fwd: patch for support Leadtek Winfast DTV1800H

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 19:11:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

the v4l-dvb-experimental tree on mcentral.de isn't supposed to support
cx88/saa7134/xceive based devices, it's
only focussed on Empia based products before the development got split
out to em28xx-new. This was just a
sideeffect since those devices also used the available xceive driver back then.

Please apply your patch against the linuxtv.org code. this will save
you from incompatibility issues.
The v4l-dvb-experimental code hasn't got updated for a very long time
and lacks alot features now.

thanks,
Markus