[linux-dvb] Re : [v4l-dvb-maintainer] [Wanted] dvb-ttpci maintainer

hermann pitton hermann-pitton at arcor.de
Thu Sep 25 04:01:24 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 24.09.2008, 21:45 -0400 schrieb manu:
> Le 24.09.2008 21:40:05, Torgeir Veimo a écrit :
> > This whole issue seems to be a classical case of tension during a
> > cathedral to bazar development style project transition.
>
> Wouldn't this transitional state just be called a mess ;-)
> OK just trying to make some fun out of this, I mean this is supposed to
> be our spare time hobby so passion is OK but people have to sometimes
> take a deep breath and remember that is what it should: spare time FUN!
> ;-)
> Bye
> Manu

Yes :)

But others deal with NDAs and have more details on linux already for
latest chip revisions than some major OEM might have on m$ smashing
against the shores with the first generations ...

This is what however 100% counts for Manu and I do not deny it.

But within that transitional kind of stuff we must live ...

There is no other, also not for the others ;)

Hermann