[linux-dvb] how do i get the bt878 driver to show and xc-3028 on 2.6.26-gentoo

allan k sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 25 16:28:54 CEST 2008

Hi all

>From what I understand I should now be able to get both my Fusion HDTV
lite and Fusion Digital Express (cx23885 with xc-3028) to work from
in-kernel drivers and not use the mercurial tree.

Firstly I can't get the bt-878 driver for the lite card to show... I
know I've done this along time ago, but just can't remember...

Also I've seen some discussion about the xc3028-dvico-au-01.fw and it's
compatibility with 2.6.26 but can't see an answer as to whether it works
or not... any definitive answer or do need to download new firmware from
somewhere?