[linux-dvb] [vdr] [v4l-dvb-maintainer] [Wanted] dvb-ttpci maintainer

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:04:13 CEST 2008

Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Do, Sep 25, 2008 at 06:01:41 +0400, Manu Abraham wrote:
>> http://lwn.net/Articles/297301/
>
> Please read this:
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2008-January/015329.html
> You wrote the merge window is open for 2.6.25.
> We have now stable 2.6.26 and 2.6.27 is allmost ready.

As i wrote, fixes came in and had to be fixed. You can see the commit
history here:

http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto/shortlog

In between, i went for vacation due to my marriage. During that period i
had little access, but did whatever possible to get feedback/patches in
there, during whatever time and access i had.

Regards,
Manu