[linux-dvb] RE : RE : [RFC] Let the future decide between the two.

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 19:35:03 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Thierry Lelegard
<thierry.lelegard at tv-numeric.com> wrote:
> [...]

Thierry, I think uncoordinated development is more or less a side effect
and will happen from time to time (this has nothing to do with
maintainership as far
as I would say).
I think something like that will solve itself automatically when the
code is mature enough
of the parties.
Let the people do their own job wherever they want, the final enduser
has the advantage
of a higher quality of the driver in the end (see the broken intel
driver and the discussion
about a staging directory on the lkml just in order to avoid to break
hardware in future).

btw. this thread got again hijacked from the initial wanted discussion
of Michel.
"Let the future decide between the two."

Markus