[linux-dvb] [ANNOUNCE] DVB API improvements End-user point of viwer

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:39:36 CEST 2008

Another option would be to look at both proposals, take the best ideas
for each, and marry them into a new hybrid proposal so-to-speak.  By
that I don't mean something which must be built completely from the
ground up..  Most of the work has already been done.  I think that is
a workable solution that can be found somewhere in the middle.

And one thing is certain, Mauro should be replaced by someone more
competent.  When a CEO does what he has done, they get thrown out on
their ass or put in jail.  Something to think about when considering
his obvious failure as a leader.