[linux-dvb] [ANNOUNCE] DVB API improvements End-user point of view

Jörg Knitter joerg.knitter at gmx.de
Thu Sep 25 22:18:44 CEST 2008

VDR User wrote:
> Another option would be to look at both proposals, take the best ideas
> for each, and marry them into a new hybrid proposal so-to-speak.  By
> that I don't mean something which must be built completely from the
> ground up..  Most of the work has already been done.  I think that is
> a workable solution that can be found somewhere in the middle.

Thinking about all the posts within the last days, I did not propose
something as this as I don´t believe that certain persons are still
willing to cooperate or change their point of view. To be more precise:
I think it would be a wonder if Steven Toth and Manu Abraham worked
together. ;)

With kind regards

Joerg Knitter