[linux-dvb] Wanted: dvb-ttpci maintainer

sinter.mann at gmx.de sinter.mann at gmx.de
Sat Sep 27 11:33:05 CEST 2008

Pitton,

> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:43 AM, hermann pitton
> <hermann-pitton at arcor.de> wrote:
> > Put at least a sticker on such guys like Uwe/Derek and Manu should do it
> > as well.

why only a neutral "sticker", why not a yellow star with three letters on it,
the first one being a "J"?

"We have no single patch from Derek. Shut up."

This is not only short-minded, but furthermore belongs to the classical segments
of a right wing brain to reduce a human being's value to his "productivity output".

This is not my opinion, but this is proven by facts in science.

God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb