[linux-dvb] Mantis users

Ruediger Dohmhardt ruediger.dohmhardt at freenet.de
Sat Jan 10 10:51:07 CET 2009

Manu Abraham schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can you all please provide me the following information for the Mantis
> / Hopper bridge
> based cards that you have in the following manner ?
>
> 1) Card Name (As advertised on the cardboard box):
Twinhan AD-CP300
(I just checked www.twinhan.com and found out this card is not sold anymore)

> 2) lspci -vvn:
02:01.0 0480: 1822:4e35 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: 1822:0008
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 64 (2000ns min, 63750ns max)
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 21
        Region 0: Memory at dfeff000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Kernel driver in use: Mantis
        Kernel modules: mantis

> 3) Chips on the card if you know them (only the basic chip description
> is required,
> not the complete batch no. etc)
I'm not sure whether I have the tda10021 tda10023, but I never had any
problems with misdetection of frontend.
My (or your) driver from

http://jusst.de/hg/mantis

has always worked fine.