[linux-dvb] Scan file dvb-t nl-Utrecht

Koos van den Hout koos at kzdoos.xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 14 18:42:41 CET 2009

Quoting Christoph Pfister who wrote on Wed 2009-01-14 at 18:31:

> 2008/12/30 Koos van den Hout <koos at kzdoos.xs4all.nl>:
> > Quoting Christoph Pfister who wrote on Tue 2008-12-30 at 01:13:
> >
> >> 2008/12/24 Koos van den Hout <koos at kzdoos.xs4all.nl>:
> > Another one I tested in the deep south of the Netherlands:
> >
> > # Liege - Belgique
> > # T freq bw fec_hi fec_lo mod transmission-mode guard-interval hierarchy
> > T 834000000 8MHz 3/4 NONE QAM16 8k 1/4 NONE
>
> I don't want to mix different countries in one file.

Sorry, I did not mean to mix those two subjects. It's a starting point for
the Walloon (French Belgium) DVB-T listings. I found very little info on
the correct modulation and other settings for Walloon DVB-T transmissions.

> The longer term
> solution for dvb-t should be auto scan, but that's a different topic

Yes. I think w_scan is a step in the good direction.

                                                  Koos

--
The Virtual Bookcase, the site about books, book    | Koos van den Hout
news and reviews http://www.virtualbookcase.com/    | http://idefix.net/~koos/