[linux-dvb] dvb-usb: could not submit URB no. 0 - get them all back

Halim Sahin halim.sahin at t-online.de
Sun Jan 18 16:01:55 CET 2009

Hello all,
I can't use my dvb-usb-vp7045 based dvb-t stick with latest v4l-dvb drivers.
I have tested latest hg and the standard dvb drivers.
My kernel is 2.6.28.
dmesg |grep -i dvb-usb shows:
dvb-usb: found a 'Twinhan USB2.0 DVB-T receiver (TwinhanDTV Alpha/MagicBox II)'
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.
dvb-usb: MAC address: 08:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
dvb-usb: Twinhan USB2.0 DVB-T receiver (TwinhanDTV Alpha/MagicBox II) successfu
dvb-usb: Twinhan USB2.0 DVB-T receiver (TwinhanDTV Alpha/MagicBox II) successfu
dvb-usb: found a 'Twinhan USB2.0 DVB-T receiver (TwinhanDTV Alpha/MagicBox II)'
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.
dvb-usb: MAC address: 08:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
dvb-usb: Twinhan USB2.0 DVB-T receiver (TwinhanDTV Alpha/MagicBox II) successfu
dvb-usb: could not submit URB no. 0 - get them all back

Can someone confirm or can tell me howto solve this???
Thanks
Halim