[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Dual Sat Pro PCI (4000i) update

Dominik Kuhlen dkuhlen at gmx.net
Tue Mar 3 21:57:48 CET 2009

Hi,

----snip----
> hi,
> any news ?
Unfortunately not. Current status is still: both tuner working, nothing more.

I started writing a virtual pctv4000i device for qemu and tried to
reverse engineer from "the other side".
If someone is interested I could post the current driver and/or the "virtual device".

BTW: i have a strange effect with my driver:
I can load and unload it as often as I like. It always works like a charm.
But if I try to shutdown my PC the kernel panics in the power-down call :(

Dominik