[linux-dvb] szap2 and Band L???

armel frey armel.frey at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:18:45 CEST 2009

Thanks,

I have put the LO frequency in the low range of Universal Ku band LNBs to 0
and when i try to tune my card in DVB-S2 I don't have the error message
anymore...

Yet, I have an other problem...
If I try to tune my card to catch my DVB-S2 signal with the parameter DVB-S2
démodulation on szap-s2 (that seems normal...), szap-s2 don't see and don't
lock anything.
But, if I try to tune my card to catch the same DVB-S2 signal with the
parameter DVB-S demodulation on szap-s2, it lock the signal well ... of
course, it doesn't succeed to demodulated.
That why I guess my problem is linked to the frontend, but I don't know how
to check and correct...
If someone have an idea?

For more information, in one hand, I have an Dektec Dta-107S2 modulator
card, and on the other hand I have an Hauppauge HVR-4000.

The application szap-s2 I try to use is :

http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/szap-s2