[linux-dvb] Infos regarding TERRATEC Cinergy HT PCMCIA

Mathieu Taillefumier mathieu.taillefumier at free.fr
Sun May 10 17:37:19 CEST 2009

Hello,

> has anyone tested this card (TERRATEC Cinergy HT PCMCIA) or found useful
> links I could follow?
> <http://www.terratec.net/de/produkte/Cinergy_HT_PCMCIA_1599.html>
>
> <http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_HT_PCMCIA>
> <http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-October/013898.html>

This card works since I was able to make it work on Fedora and CLFS
without any problems. The analogue part works with kdetv and mplayer.
The dvb-t part works too without problems with kaffeine for instance so
it should work with the dvb-tools. The only thing that needs a little
effort is the sound that is not directly send to the sound card. You
need to use the sox trick explained in the linuxtv wiki.

> Googleing around did not bring me further (analogue part should be no
> problem, with the dvb-t part I am not shure)
>
> kind regards,

Best

Mathieu