[linux-dvb] szap2 and Band L???

armel frey armel.frey at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:02:13 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I guess it was a mistake. As I said, I have put the LO frequency in the low
range of Universal Ku band LNBs to 0 and when i try to tune my card in
DVB-S2 I don't have the error message anymore but szap-s2 didn't tune my
card.
I also try to this tune by adding 9750 MHz on my frequency, but it didn't
work neither...
The problem doesn't linked with the frontend as I believed first, but on the
szap-s2 which doesn't tune DVB-S2 on L-BAND...