[linux-dvb] What is the status of the driver TT CT-3650

Guy Martin gmsoft at tuxicoman.be
Mon Nov 9 13:09:04 CET 2009

Hanno,

I've been working on having the CT-3650 supported however I didn't go
very farther than having the dvb-c frontend to work. Nothing else
works : no CI, no DVB-T, no IR.

I've attached a patch which is working for me. Again, only the dvb-c
interface works. Also this patch should definitely not go upstream.
The cold firmware should not be used but it's there because I erased
the eeprom of my card by mistake.

I'm still planning to have a better support for this card but I
unfortunately have other things to work on before.

HTH,
  Guy