[linux-dvb] Any PCIe DVB-T Dual Tuner cards yet working under Linux?

Christophe Boyanique tof+linux-dvb at raceme.org
Fri Oct 2 19:23:53 CEST 2009

Hello,,

> Is anyone on the list currently using a DVB-T card that has DUAL
> tuners (i.e. I'm looking to replace Hauppage 500's which work great).

That is an excellent question and I am looking forward to here people
about success stories.

I am also looking for a device (PCIe preferred, or PCI or at worst USB
stick) with a dual HD tuner which is buyable from France or Europe...

I found this models which seem to be NOT supported:
- TerraTec Cinergy 2400i DT (not supported from wiki)
- TerraTec T5 Stick (no information found)
- PCTV Stick Dual DVB-T Diversity (2001e) (not supported from wiki)
- AVerMedia AVerTV Duo Hybrid PCI-E A188H (no information found)

I found this card which seems to be supported:
- Dvico FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Express
but I do not find any reseller in Europe.

I found an online reseller in the USA here:
http://www.cyberestore.com/hdtv-tv-tuner-cards/dvico-fusionhdtv-dvb-t-dual-express.html

But I am not sure that a card sold in the USA will work in Europe as USA
uses NTSC and ATSC (instead of PAL and DVB in Europe).

Christophe.