[linux-dvb] soft demux device

ozgur cagdas ocagdas at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 17:22:49 CET 2010

Lovely! It worked straight away, at least happily created the nodes :) I'm hoping to give an update after I manage to find sometime to play with it.

On the other hand, as a small note, I've applied your patch ( http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/16540 ) on top of the latest hg clone but linux/drivers/media/dvb/Makefile patch failed. It's a very simple patch to apply manually though.

Cheers,

Ozgur.