[linux-dvb] Initial Scan Data for DVB channel scan, How to get Initial DVB Scan data

Koos van den Hout koos at kzdoos.xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 22 12:16:56 CET 2010

> Hi ,
> Can anyone share the information, regarding "How initial scan data will
> generate"
>
> from "dvb-apps->utils->scan",

> Is there any tool, which doesnt required any initial data for scanning dvb
> channels?

w_scan from http://wirbel.htpc-forum.de/w_scan/index_en.html

I have used this for dvb-t and it works great. According to its
documentation it should also work for dvb-c, I can just imagine that it
will take LONG.

                                           Koos

--
Koos van den Hout,           PGP keyid DSS/1024 0xF0D7C263 via keyservers
koos at kzdoos.xs4all.nl        or RSA/1024 0xCA845CB5