[linux-dvb] hvr4000 doesnt work w/ dvb-s2 nor DVB-T

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 14:49:25 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 01:39:46PM +0200, Lars Schotte wrote:

Sorry, I have no time to loose in szap or other clones, when S2-API was
introduced I took lot of time in order to have a working setup, but now,
VDR just work out of the box, so I suggest you give it a try.

And by the way, not all HD channels are DVB-S2.

--
Grégoire Favre, Chemin de Mallieu 15, 1009 Pully, +41 21 550 61 93
prof -> Gymnase de Chamblandes, Avenue des Désertes 29, 1009 Pully