[linux-dvb] DVB-T USB Devices

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Mon Mar 1 09:03:06 CET 2010

Hi,

having a look at the page below, I noticed that my working card wasn't
listed and I'm not sure how to do it, so I thought I would report it
here (were I lurk).  I hope this is okay.

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices

My card reports as follows:

usb 1-4: Manufacturer: Hauppauge Computer Works
smscore_set_device_mode: firmware download success:
sms1xxx-nova-b-dvbt-01.fw
DVB: registering new adapter (Hauppauge Okemo-B)
DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (Siano Mobile Digital MDTV
Receiver)...

lsusb shows:

Bus 001 Device 003: ID 2040:1801 Hauppauge

I've had this card working with me-tv and other video based viewers.

This has worked since at least kernel 2.6.31 but might have worked with
earlier kernels.

The card is of interest because Dell included them in some of their
laptops, so there should be a few of them out there.

Is this enough information to get the card included on this page?

R.