[mpeg2] Help with Replex/DVBStream/Mplex Code

Alexandre Vazquez alexandre.vazquez at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 01:10:04 CET 2008

Hi mates,

I'm here again because i  can't understand some piece of code there are in
somes dvb programs such as , Replex, DVBStream, Mplex . Is there any site
with some documentation "in-detail" about the code of this programs ?

I'm interesting in get a PS from a TS  but I have several problems. They are:

I don't find any documentation abaout the ipack_s structure present in all
this aplications. and I can't understand somes members of the structures,
such as, p->found,p->plength .

Another problem is build the SCR field of the pack_header().
I have the PCR and I noticed the values are very similars and the MPEG ISO
13818-1 said that normaly the values are very similars, but I can't get
information about a method to convert one in each order.

And Finally, I need information about get the mux_rate. Some person told me
that the mux_rate is the (video_bitrate + audio_bitrate) but I don't have
this parameters from the TS.

Thank you very much.

Have a good day.