[mpeg2] Help with TS and PS

Alexandre Vazquez alexandre.vazquez at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 20:22:25 CET 2008

Hi everybody, I'm new in the list and I don't know this is the correct place
to this question.

First, I want to apologize you because I guess you are solve this problem many
times, but I'm new in this world, and I didn't find anything.

Ok, here's my problem:

I have a Transport Stream, and I want to convert it in a PS stream. I was
reading the MPEG2 ISO and the ETSI DVB Standards. but I don't know how can I
convert a PS from the TS.

I know a TS it's a PES Stream with a header.. I can get the PES packets from
the Transport Stream, but then I have to build the "pack"  structure from the
PES Packets, but I don't know how can i build the pack_header()..

Ok , I guess that's all..

Thank you very very much,

Greetings for all

Alexandre,

P.D. Sorry again, if I do anything wrong...